EcoWomen is pleased to offer a number of $250 scholarships to women enrolled in environmental/sustainability-focused higher education programs in the United States. We believe in supporting the academic endeavors of talented women in our field.
- Enrollment in an accredited program related to environmental/sustainability studies
- GPA 3.0 or higher
- Recommendation from one professor
- A 250-word (max) statement communicating why you’d like to be considered
How to apply:
Women interested in applying should fill out and submit the following application including full permanent contact information, a recent transcript, letter of recommendation, and a short personal statement.
- Submissions are due by 5pm Eastern on May 15, 2018.
- Scholarships will be awarded on or before June 30, 2018.
Previous awardees are not eligible for additional awards. One scholarship per awardee. EcoWomen Board of Directors will review applications after the submission deadline.
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.