Any claims for misprinted/damaged/defective items must be submitted within 30 days after the product has been received. For packages lost in transit, all claims must be submitted no later than 30 days after the estimated delivery date. Claims deemed an error on our part are covered at our expense.
Reasons for Returns
Wrong Address – If you provide an address that is considered insufficient by the courier, the shipment will be returned to our facility. You will be liable for reshipment costs once we have confirmed an updated address with you.
Unclaimed – Shipments that go unclaimed are returned to our facility and you will be liable for the cost of a reshipment to yourself or your end customer.
Returned by Customer – Please contact us before returning any products. We do not refund orders for buyer’s remorse, and size exchanges are offered at your expense and discretion. A new order, at your expense, would need to be placed for an updated size. We do our best to tell you when you might consider sizing up or down. Please refer to our sizing chart before ordering.
EcoWomen is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We may ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, and you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
EcoWomen may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What We May Collect
- Your name and the company you represent
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, country, city, etc.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What We Do
We require certain information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may choose the unsubscribe method offered in the marketing emails to take your email address from the list
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.