We are seeking eco-minded women to join our National Board as we continue to grow and support the development of our national voice and local chapters. The National Board of EcoWomen is the coordinating body for the group’s local chapters, providing guidance, oversight and financial support for chapters.
EcoWomen is entirely volunteer run, and we need your passion and skills to help us continue moving forward. Please read through our Board Member Job Description to learn about the responsibilities of the position.
If you would like to get involved with EcoWomen and help shape an inspiring and empowering organization, please email the following to [email protected]:
- Your Resume
- In the body of the email, please answer the following questions:
- Who is your current employer? What is your current position?
- What relevant experience and/or work experience do you have?
- Which skills are you most experienced in? (please pick 2)
- Public relations, communication
- Finance, accounting
- Administration, management
- Policy development
- Outreach, advocacy
- Program evaluation
- Special events
- Community service
- Grant writing
- Personnel, human resources
- Education, instruction
- Other (please elaborate)
- Please list experience serving as a Board member for other non-profit organizations.
- What other volunteer commitments do you currently have?
- Why are you interested in serving as a Board member for EcoWomen?
- Please list any groups, organizations or businesses that you could serve as a liaison to on behalf of EcoWomen.
- Please share any other information you feel important for consideration of your application to serve as an EcoWomen Board member.
Thank you for your interest! If you have any questions, please email [email protected]